This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friend and enemy troubles (Please help, the ladt post i posted didnt help, no answer in 2 hours)?
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
Friend and enemy troubles (Please help, the ladt post i posted didnt help, no answer in 2 hours)?
So I am a nice person, and I say hi to everyone I know. There was this kid who I barely knew who was in my math class last year. He seemed like a nice person, and 1ce he had to go to the detention room in class, and the teacher asked me to take him, and I did, and he said thank u, so I had no idea he hated me. So he has the same P.E. period as me, and I waved at him while we were in line for a vision test. He said in an angry voice to not wave at him. I apoligized. By his tone, he didnt seem like he was joking around or having a bad day. I was a little upset, but not really that depressed about it. (BTW, was I over-reacting, or does he hate me?) About an hour later, I realised how much of an idiot I was and that I had not noticed he had hated me even though i was in his class for a whole year. I felt horrible. I also figured what if there are other people I know who dont like me but im too ignorant to find out? I felt bad, and I realised why he had declined my FR on facebook. I had that feeling that I had when I sat next to a kid in my homeroom I KNEW hated me. It was different though, because I was shocked that I was so ignorant. The feeling slowly weared off, leaving only a remnant behind by the end of the day. I went on facebook, and out of curiousity, went to look at his profile. When I first saw his profile pic, I saw what looked like 1 of my friends on it, so I thought I was on the wrong profile. I noticed tht it said hed posted a pic of himself a little lower, and I noticed it WAS him. So I looked at the pic I thought was of a person im trying to be friends with, and it WAS him, but it was both of them. I realised they were friends. I noticed that he was in a few other pictures too, and they are obviously close friends. The only thhought that was left in my mind was most depressing of all: If i try to become close friends with the person im sorta firends with, I will eventuually have to be friends with his friends, and if he finds out his friend dosent like me, I will probably not b able to b his friend, becuase they r close. I dont want to just not b friends, becuase i rlly dont have any other friends. The next day i noticed them hanging out at lunch, and this confirmed my suspicion. I dont know what to do. I rlly want to b friends, HALP! (help) Its rlly bugging me
BTW, I know it was wrong to look at his profile, but I got bored and I was thinking about how shocked I am of him hating me, so i guess i figured id search him.
Its not tht i want to be his friend, its just im sorta firends with 1 of his friends, and i dont want this to ruin our friendship. plus, im still going to be nice to him, but I will always remember this. I forgive but I dont forget

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Try getting nice to him, joke around, laugh at his jokes, or figure it what hr likes to do and do it with him.

His friends will still be friends with you even if hr doesn't like you.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Hi. You answered my question so thanks again for that. Well you sound like a very nice person just remember that it could rub some people the wrong way if you wave at them when they are in a bad mood or just mad, it is nothing that you did from what I am seeing. Also maybe he just wants some space, some people just have something against those who are nice to everyone which again is NOT your problem it really doesn't make sense to me either. And I don't think it was bad to look at his Facebook you just were curious. I think if you just try and get to know him and see what his problem was with you you two could become good friends. so don't hang on to this too long. I have the same problem and it is a blessing and a curse we feel too much so when something happens we probably get much more emotionally invested than anyone else in the situation. So please do not worry about this and I really mean that even though it is hard.