This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like my life is going downhill and im losing all my friends, can anyone help?
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I feel like my life is going downhill and im losing all my friends, can anyone help?
Im a month into my sophomore year of high-school. Last year I had a good stable group of friends and was dating a popular guy for a while but recently I feel like everything is out of control. Most of my friends have gone their separate ways and my best friend and I don't even talk, she's always busy with her boyfriend and I seem to only exist when its convenient for her. My family is falling apart and my mom has my sisters and my dad is always busy with my brothers. Me being the oldest I feel like I don't fit in anywhere in my family. Im shy and school is getting so hard because of that. Everyone has already established their groups of friends so its hard to make new friends. I used to be good at drawing and art but now I feel im just useless at everything. Lots of guys liked me last year but this year nobody texts me and my Facebook is dead. Honestly I just feel so depressed and alone. I always used to have plans for the weekends but now I just sit at home with nothing to do. I know you have to get out there but that is just not one of my strongest aspects. Im afraid eventually im just going to lose all my friends and school is going to become a nightmare. A pretty and popular girl recently committed suicide in my town and everyone was devastated but I think if I were to do somthing like that ( I wouldn't) nobody would even care. Some days it just seems easier to give up but I know I have to keep pushing it is just hard when you feel so alone all the time. Im so confused and just need some advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Sorry to hear that, and I hope things go better. I'm in high school too, and I feel like that a lot. You can text me though (417) 872-9378.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:11 PM

Hi Hannah Smile I know exactly how you feel sweetie. Talk to your parents about how you feel. Try to join a club doing something you like in your school and/or community. Do sports if you want Smile You don't have to be good at it; you'll get better. Try looking on the bright side. Also, going to church can help in many ways. It definitely changed me. I'm more optimistic and happy Smile Volunteering helps too (church, thrift stores, bake sales, organizations, car washes, etc.) Keep practicing with art and drawing--over time you'll get better and you'll probably like it some more Smile Everything will be okay Smile If you want to talk, let me know Smile I'd care if you committed suicide, but pleaseeeeee don't do it. Don't worry, you'll feel better Smile I'll pray for you Smile God bless!!! Big Grin