This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like a guy and he talks to me he likes me why won't he add me as a friend on Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I like a guy and he talks to me he likes me why won't he add me as a friend on Facebook?
Your Open Question: I like a guy and he talks to me he likes me why won't he add me as a friend on Facebook?

I found out he likes me from a friend of his and I know he goes on Facebook cuz on his profile it says recent activity he gets on every other day so why won't he add me as a friend on Facebook and he has a lot of girls that are friends and he know my name and who i am and he is not shy he acts not shy around me or anyone and he added my friend on Facebook who he has never even meet!! I sent him a friend request like 1-2 weeks ago and still hasn't responded. Why won't he add me? And I want a lot of opinions so a lot of people to answer this please!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:12 PM

Hmmm..maybe he's in a relationship and doesn't want you to see

Ads

1. hes in a relationship..and doesnt want you to knoe about it..but at the same time you could find out by your friend..
2. he probably doesnt wan you to see his stuff..ya knoe?
3. he thinks your gona say something on his facebook profile..
4.. idk hunn...ask him next time in person and be like "haha i added you on fb..why didnt you add me haha tryin to hide somthin" just pretend like it a joke or somthin

I agree with Em, or he doesn't want other people seeing he's friended you. Either way, it's very fishy and I wouldn't both with a guy who has lots of female friends any way. Sounds like a player.