This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you add flair to your facebook profile?
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
How do you add flair to your facebook profile?
Ok so I have a facebook account and have gone through flair to send to people and add to my profile. I've added the flair tab to my profile and have selected flair to add to my profile but whenever i go to my flair tab, nothing shows up? How do I make flair show up?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM

When you are working on your flair broad, click save. Then once it saves it will give you the option to add to your wall. Then click at the top FULL. It will show up on your wall, only until other stuff comes on your broad and its gone. That's the only way, sorry.

Ads

There should be a button that says Publish to Profile. Try clicking on that once you've arranged your flair

I know you're busy, but you've gotta take 5 minutes right now and watch this video - seriously:

http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=4830&i=l0

It's a 5-minute video about a brand new application you can add to your social network page (works now with Facebook and Bebo, and soon MySpace). You just add it to your profile page and your friends can send you a private text message to your cell phone, and you can reply with your cell phone and they'll get it while they're still on your profile page!

It's called Chat To Text.

It's all explained in the video:

http://www.chattotext.com/amember/go.php?r=4830&i=l0

The best part is it's already paid for itself and is starting...already...to show serious potential as a second income for me! My commission on this is growing all the time, and you can get in on it too! This is why I'm emailing you!

Let me know what you think - I just added it too and am excited!

Talk soon,

christopher