This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get the Facebook timeline?
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
How do I get the Facebook timeline?
I have Googled it and nothing is useful. Someone help me please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM

You have to buy it from certain shops, Game, PC WORLD or online that sort of thing.

Ads

read an article on there it always asks you to switch then

Dont listen to that nonsense about buying. Browse through your fb wall and info and there should be an update for the Timeline. I must admit, it is rubbish. Wish I'd stayed with the old one.

On facebook, put 'timeline' into the search bar, and you should find the actual app. Click to download it, and then it will take a couple of days to change over.

i went on my profile and at the top it said 'get the timeline'.. i clicked that.
I think if that doesn't work then try going on someones who does have the timeline, there should be a link at the top of their facebook

If not then put timeline into the search bar and download it, it works

Hope this helped Smile

your account has to be at least 30 days old first

This guide will show you how to upgrade to the new Facebook timeline:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/12...ofile.html

Good luck!

1. Go to Facebook Help Center
2. Click on 'basics'
3. Scroll down and click 'timeline'
4. There should be a blue box near the top of the page now that says "Introducing Timeline" as well as "To get timeline, go to the 'introducing timeline' page and click 'get it now' or wait until it appears as an option on your profile"
5. Just like the blue box said, go to the 'introducing timeline' page and click 'get it now'
7. Facebook will help you with the rest Wink

•I think you have to be a member of Facebook for at least 3O days before you can get a timeline, but I'm not 1OO % positive.
•It's obviously YOUR choice if you get a timeline or not, but I'm just gonna give you a piece of advice: DON'T. GET. TIMELINE! Almost every single person I know or even that I don't know that have timeline HATE it. I hate it, too! That's just my opinion in what you should do, but it's your Facebook not mine Smile lol. Have fun and welcome to Facebook. hope I helped.

Simply open the profile page of any of your Facebook friends who have switched to timeline, once you close there profile, a button naming "Get Timeline" will show up on top of your screen, click on it and your profile will instantly turn into timeline.