This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does an unfriend friend on Facebook get notified that you have unfriended them?
11-09-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm deleting a lot of old facebook friends. I haven't talked to them in forever and we lot touch years ago. Neither seems to desire communication anymore. Can they see any other future posts that I make on my wall immediately after deleting them, if my profile is private and "Friends Only"? Does it take a while for them to stop receiving stuff? I saw that Facebook apparently now deletes you off from their Friends list when you delete them from yours, which wasn't the case in the past. If you deleted them, you remained on their list. When did that change?
Pardon the typo on the second word in title, which should have said "unfriended".
Pardon the typo on the second word in title, which should have said "unfriended".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM

No.

Ads

No they won't get notified that you unfriended. And they won't be able to see any of your future posts. They will immediately stop receiving as well. I do this all the time haha. I thought it has always been that way though..

Answer : NO

No they won't be notified officially. They will just probably notice eventually when they can't see your name in their friends list anymore.

They get no notification. If you're set to friends only, they can't see your wall posts in their feed.

no if you delete them your both deleted from each other, and immediately everything deletes from their news feeds and yours that has to do with you and them. hope this helps

No they wont be notified that u have unfriend them so just chill Wink...=^_^=...

No

No