This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
POLL: Sister wants me to sell my motorcycle, should I?
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM
POLL: Sister wants me to sell my motorcycle, should I?
My older sister doesn't want me riding my motorcycle anymore cuz apparently its too dangerous. My friend recently posted a video of me doing a wheelie in an empty parking lot on facebook and my sister saw it so yea... she mad. She said she'll buy me a used car if I sell my motorcycle...

But I like my motorcycle...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM

If you could use the car more then go with that.
If you don't want to sell it don't sell it. It's yours do what you want.

Ads

Your sister is evil. LIVE THE DREAM BRO

Keep it. A dude needs a few big toys and status symbols to keep the blood flowing and to stay in touch with raw nature and speed. You only live once. I'll play Born To Be Wild at your funeral (just joking.)

while riding a motorcycle can be dangerous, if you like it, i dont see why you should have to sell it. i mean you know the risks you are taking when you are driving it, right?

Your sister is boring :[
Just keep it, it's yours and she can't do anything about that

no.

although people who own motorcycles know it's a dangerous machine ( it has taken MANY peoples lives ) it's the owners responsibility not to be stupid and act foolish. if you want to do wheelies thinking your pro and won't mess up by all means do so but if you die don't expect me to pitty you and your family it's a decision you made not me.

if you can deal with stupid decisions like endagering yourself on a motorcycle keep it otherwise sell it. imo keep it just stop doing trick or speeding on it thats all. and yes one day could end up messing up a trick and crash and die even with a helmet and pads. having a helmet on doesn't mean your 100% safe from injury. countless people in my state have died just from crashes alone not doing tricks. you want to do tricks on something thats 2 wheeled? get into bmx less dangerous and practically the same thing

was it a front wheelie ? they look fun

they are risky to ride but fun, use your own judgment not us clowns

sell it

Nooo. Sister always do what there heart says.. & Decision of hearts are good only for relationships not for others