This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend is mad at me for no reason! HELP PRETTY PLEASE!!?
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Boyfriend is mad at me for no reason! HELP PRETTY PLEASE!!?
My boyfriend gets really jealous. I started a new job and I tell him what guys say to me during work so I don't keep anything a secret (should I keep updating him or no?). Then yesterday Facebook wanted me to update my phone number so I did but no one can view it. And all of a sudden Facebook imports all my friends email on my phone as contacts. And I have an autistic friend he has no one to talk to and he can't go on with a conversation he's really special.

And so my boyfriend says that I have lots of new contacts. And he might as well talk to girls that are attracted to him because I'm talking to my autistic friend.(????)

He did tell me that he's gonna be studying for his exams so he's gonna be moody and everything. Is he just trying to act out how moody he is going to get with me?

What should I do?? He's not talking to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM

He prob as alot on his mind with exams, don't fret he will prob get better once he's done with exams

Answer mine please????

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...008AAFgyND

Ads

Way too jealous, those type of jealous guys don't change. Even if they manage to hold it inside and not show they are jealous it will kill them inside. Its usually because they are highly insecure and are the type of people who always assume the worst so when something good happens (or bad dosen't happen) its a pleasant surprise.

From what you describe hes acting like a drama queen and thats not suppose to be the man's role lol. I would give him a serious talk about it and tell him how you feel.

He probably is eating to many milky way bars. It is very common for people like him to get jealous if he is eating to many milky ways. Tell him to stop eating milky ways and pack ketchup packetsin his lunch more. Ketchup works the best.