This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come it's hard for people to delete friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM
How come it's hard for people to delete friends on facebook?
Not real friends, but those facebook friends you never talk to.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM

~~I have no idea, and I have noticed people have a hard time (it's asked a lot on here whether they should or not). To me it's like real life, if you don't like someone you just don't talk to them anymore. Same for FB, if they annoy you or you don't like them, why keep them around? I just don't get why people have a difficult time with this.~~

Ads

I asked somebody this before and they said 'it's rude'. LOL. I don't have a hard time deleting anyone on there... matter of fact i just deleted my facebook a couple of days ago.. it's just plain annoying and i am happy to be off of there. So much drama and stupid status' on facebook, it was driving me insane. Anyway, the other reason why i think most people don't delete people is because they want to seem popular by having as many friends as possible.. in a way to have more self esteem.

Well for some people they have competitions with their friends ( like a popularity contest ) to see who has the most fb friends. My brother does that. So they might not want to lose one friend even if they don't like them. And they may be afraid that the person they delete will be mad and be a bitch to them at school or message them. Even if you are not friends with someone you can message them. Idk

It's not for me. I just skimmed my list last week and went from 200+ down to 37. I do'nt need to know what's going on people's lives that I don't talk to on a regular basis.