This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many Facebook friends is enough?
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
How many Facebook friends is enough?
I know people will say like "oh Facebook friends don't matter because you're not really friends". But let's face it, if you have less than 50 friends on facebook, people WILL think you are a loser.

In your opinion, how many is enough so you don't think someone is a loser?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM

Ads

There is no limit in any social network to make friends.

well you can always hide your friends on facebook so other people cant see them , and i think that more than 300 friends is a lot , i have 800 and something friends too much drama

You can never have enough. You log on, and your chat function says "You have 34 friends online!" Think of all the friends you have that are not online. What could they be doing? Nothing as important as being online, on facebook, making more facebook friends! You have to hunt them all down and make a suit from their skin.

There is no limit. There is no reason to think someone is a loser if they have less than 50 friends. They could either be new or just picky as to who are their friends.

I'm not one to make easy judgement of others...well at least try. There could be more than one reasons why you wouldn't have friends like maybe you are using it to promote a business are just be in a particular group to see what's up. Also just because you don't have friends on Facebook doesn't mean you don't have friends in real life (let's face it, Facebook is a virtual world). I have a LOT MORE friends in real life than on Facebook. Mainly because either they don't have it or you just havent gotten that close to them to Facebook them.

My brother didn't start his Facebook close to thanksgiving during his freshmen high school. A safety tip, don't just randomly start friending people you don't know. If you do you might find your account being hacked. Only friend people you know. I've had Facebook for more than two years now and I don't even have over 100 friends yet...on Facebook, not real life. If you feel you only want to friend your immediate family or even extended I don't see an issue with that.

Do what makes you happy.

That's up to you.