This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to create a discussion board in the new Facebook Groups?
11-09-2012, 01:06 PM
How to create a discussion board in the new Facebook Groups?
I cant figure out how to create a discussion board in the new Facebook groups. I tried the help center but all the answers coincide with the old group layout. Please answer ASAP. Thanks.
seoul: thanks for such a quick response...I know about the tab your talking about but I believe thats only for the old groups, the problem I am encountering is that there are no tabs in the new group layout and I don't know how to add a discussion board to these new groups.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:15 PM

What's causing you problem ? I own a group, I went to that group.......Found the "discussions" tab beside "Info" tab, clicked on that and got the option to create a new discussion on top-right.

Try this way and inform me if it not works........I'll send you some screenshot.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:15 PM

i'm having the same problem. the tabs across the top are completely missing. i went to the facebook help faq and it said to go to click edit group and click on the customize tab... but there is no customize tab. >.> i'm thinking it might be some bug with the new groups.