This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I modify my Facebook Privacy Settings to allow only specific friends to write on my wall?
11-09-2012, 01:07 PM
How can I modify my Facebook Privacy Settings to allow only specific friends to write on my wall?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:15 PM

Go onto your 'Profile' and in the box where you update your status there is a padlock, click on this and you are able to choose who can write on your wall. Click friends only, if there are people you don't want to write on your wall in friends you can click on custom and this allows you to block individual people. It may be an idea to put the specific friends into a group and everyone else into another group, this allows you to block whole groups of people. You can do this by clicking on 'chat' then clicking on 'friends lists' and then either drag and drop your friend into the group or click 'edit' next to the group name and choose who you want in the group.

Ads

I don't think you can allow specific friends from posting on your wall. It's all or none.
Alternatively you can set the privacy on your wall to allow specific people to see what's on it.

go to you're profile and choose the appropriate question u can choose who can write on you're wall if you want you're friends only or everyone

Here's a tool for you to check whether your Facebook privacy setting is optimal to prevent accidental sharing of your information by you friends or outside applications. FB settings can be quite confusing if you don't know your way. http://www.reclaimprivacy.org/