This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
INSTAGRAM help--for those of you with lots of followers?
11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
INSTAGRAM help--for those of you with lots of followers?
My name is Garret, and I'm a photographer out of northern New Jersey.

I have a photography project that I've been working on for a while now. It's actually less of a photography project and more of a social media community activity. However, in order for this to really take off, I need some kind of outreach (and with only 200 followers on Instagram, I have hardly any reach.) This is where you come in.

I'd like to partner with someone who has a lot of followers so that this project gains exposure. I also already have a website, Twitter account, Facebook page, and Flickr account set up for this, but again, they're almost useless without any followers.

I'd give whoever helps me recognition on the website, Twitter, Instagram, whatever. I would also (if the project ever gets big enough to start capitalizing on it) gladly share a portion of the income with this person. I know a lot of you may think I'm being foolish or naive, but I'm very serious about this project. I have been working on it for months now and I don't plan on stopping until it does become widely known.

So if you enjoy networking and photography, and you are open to opportunities to be a founder of a next-big-thing kind of project, please let me know! Leave your Instagram name here so I can take a look at your outreach, and email me at garte13@mac.com for more information. I'll know you're serious about it if you contact me.

Thanks for your time everyone!
-Garret

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM

I have 1300 if thats enough? I'm ccaroline_c. I just got on the popular page so there should be more to come....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply