This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I sync SOME facebook friends with iPhone?
11-09-2012, 01:10 PM
How can I sync SOME facebook friends with iPhone?
I do not want the three hundred facebook friends I don't even talk to in my iPhone contacts. I do, however, want the profile pictures of the handful of them I am friendly with as their picture id's in my phone. So, is there anyway to sync only SOME facebook friends to my contacts rather than all of them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM

Launch the App Store application on the iPhone by tapping its icon on the home screen.

Tap the "Search" button on the menu across the bottom of the screen, and then type "Facebook" into the search box that appears at the top.

Tap the entry for the official Facebook app from the search list, followed by the "FREE" button. Tap the button again to confirm download and installation of the app.

Launch the Facebook application and enter your account user name and password in the relevant boxes. Tap the "Sign In" button to continue.

Tap the square icon in the upper-left corner of the screen to reveal the options page.

Tap the "Friends" button, followed by the "Sync" button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Slide the "Syncing" button to "ON," and tap the "I Agree" button in the pop-up box that appears. Your iPhone's address book and Facebook friends list will now automatically synchronize whenever you launch the Facebook application.

Read more: How to Sync iPhone Contacts to Facebook | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_8170222_sync-fac...z1ozmv7Q16

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply