This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF IS MY DAD DOING???!?
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
WTF IS MY DAD DOING???!?
im a 13 year old girl.i have no siblings or close family.i live with my 2 married parents.
im not gonna confront my dad or tell my mum(shes bipolar).

on my dad's phone(blackberry bbm):
"thats a sexy profile pic,makes me wanna hold u.love u babes miss u too xx"

"awww thanks sweetie love u too xx"

"you will always have a place in my heart and i will always make time for u"

in another convo on his facebook with the same woman:
"cant wait to see u hunny xx"

"miss u so much x"

in another convo:
"just got out the shower"
"wish i was there to dry u xxx"

its definativly not my mum or family.i checked her profile:
i have her phone num,home address,name.
she lives an hour away from us.shes in her 30ies.
my dad is 51 years old and is a protestant preacher!

who could i speak too?what should i do?

btw i took snap shoots so i have proof.i know it was wrong of me to look in his messages.:-(

IM A NOT GONNA SPEAK TO MY MUM OR DAD ABOUT THIS

also my dad cheated on her before when i was 6.she became very ill and deppressed so she ended up in hospital.
after a year she gave him a second chance.
i dont want this to happen again!

please HELP D:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM

your mother is bi-polar? dad is tired of her. he loves her though, and you... let him have his "life." It will do more damage that help if he is confronted.

Ads

He is cheating again. he has not thought about what this can do to you or your mum don't tell her she will become depressed. To be honest does your dad care about or deserve a daughter, he is selfish and is not bothered about how cheating will affect you. you are more grown up than he is. You have my sympathy and caring thoughts

It was wrong for you to go through his phone you didn't have any right but never mind whats done is done.
Only thing you can do now is to ask your dad or keep quiet. I'd delete the pictures you took to if your dad see's he will know you been going through his private things and you say you don't want to tell your mum but she will find out if she goes through your things like you did to your dad either confront him or keep quiet

My advice is to do nothing. Let events take care of themselves.

I know you said your not going to speak to your dad about it and i really understand that but i honestly thing the best thing you can do it ask him about it, even if its not face to face, send him a text of leave him a letter/note anything but don't keep it to yourself i know how this stuff can tear family's apart. Trust me everything feels better when its out in the open even if you don't tell your mum, which going by what you said about lat time i would advise you not to tell her until you know if there is definitely something going on or not Smile sorry and i really hope it works out for you Smile

you should try and hint it to your dad that you know. Maybe pull it up on the computer screen and walk away just leave it up until he sees it, or even with the phone. Hes not going to say anything to you becuase he dosent want you to kno im sure, but let him know you know. Give him attitude and hopefully hell stop. Maybe him and your mom just arent ment to be

This is going to be a hard decision and I know it's going to be hard, but you have to tell this to your mom because she is with a guy who doesn't deserve such a caring women as your mom. I know you love your dad and you don't want too lose him, but do you really want a dad who cheats on your mom like that? Also you can show your evidence to someone else, and let them go to your mom, make sure you stay anonymous.

Sadly, you can't stop your father. Your parents relationship is not because of you, or anything to do with you. It is like trying to stop your best friend from cheating on her boyfriend. They're going to do whatever they want.

The best way to approach this is to see a therapist or psychologist. They will be able to send you in the right direction since you cannot speak to your parents. Also, try your school's guidance counselor.

I will ask what are you doing and why do you feel it is ok to snoop on dad phone
all you will accomplish is causing a big fight