This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why i cant enable Facebook timeline?
11-09-2012, 01:11 PM
Why i cant enable Facebook timeline?
I made a new facebook profile and I can't get the timeline layout. there is no green button on the introducing timeline page. I have already added friends who have it. It's been 5 days.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM

Really? you WANT the timeline? ... wow that thing sucks, bro

Ads

your account has to be 30 days old first

Make sure you are logged in, and that you do not already have timeline (click the button with your name on it to view your timeline/profile). Other than that, the only explanation I can think of is that there is something wrong with your web browser that is causing the page to display incorrectly, hiding the green button. In which case, you should consider upgrading web browsers (http://browsehappy.com/ to learn more).

what, you want timeline? Enjoy the freedom while you can. Not to worry inevitably facebook shall forcefully timeline you. Mine took a week and now I am officially timelined. What a drag!

I really don't like time line but I had NO choice I signed on one day about a week or two ago and it was already on there you might try going to profile and see if there might be a link to get it I am not sure but I seem to remember seeing it there but I'm not for sure Good Luck wish I could be a little more helpful! If I see it again I will come back to your question and give you the information