This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point of unfriending after hook up?
11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
What is the point of unfriending after hook up?
I hooked up with a friend on Facebook and afterwards I saw he had defriended me. I don't really understand the point of this given that if I wanted to go all creeper stalker on him I could still technically Facebook message him or even text him as I have his phone number. Why didn't he just block me so there is absolutely no one I can reach him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM

maybe he is not soo techincally knowledgable as u r. If he unfriended me...thats his loss, i will continue with my awesome life

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:21 PM

".....Facebook ......"

And yet again.....another pair of complete idiots succumbing to the spectre known as "Zuckerberg's Folly".....amongst the millions of other complete idiots....

The "Folly"....putting millions of fools in contact with other fools with nothing good to come of it....taking marginally sane people and stripping them of their self-worth and dignity.....only to be replaced with soft-serve dog poop....One Wall....One Friend....One Poke at a time......