This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my Facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Should I delete my Facebook?
Ever since a week ago, all my friends told me I should make a Facebook. And then two days ago I made a Facebook. My friends were really happy that I made a Facebook. So far I have 17 friends on Facebook.
Here's my problem. I feel like I was forced to make a Facebook account. And that I am addicted to Facebook. I go onto Facebook every 30 minutes. And stay on it for about 2 minutes. And my parents don't want me to have a Facebook. Some of my friends don't have a cell phone so Facebook is the only way to communicate to them.
Yesterday I deactivited my Facebook account and this morning I reactivated it. Half of me hates Facebook and wants to delete and the other half of me wants to keep my Facebook. I deactivited my Facebook yesterday because I was addicted to it and I cannot concerate on my school work with it. But this morning I reactivated it so my friends won't be like what happened to your Facebook and the new ios 6 came out and I downloaded it and the Facebook seemed better. I am 14 years old and ever since I made my Facebook I haven't gotten much sleep since I am addicted to it. Should I delete my Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:21 PM

If you feel like it does you worse than good, then delete it. Don't let your friends just force you. Do what you want. I deleted mine but only because of all the drama

Ads

Seems like you have other self-control related issues that won't be easily remedied by simply deleting a website.

Well i use facebook for only a few things:

to talk to my amigos that are in the state next to mine because i moved
to see how much better my life is compared to there (kidding sorta)

You are addicted to it if you feel you need i was addict to Facebook too because i lived Total Domination on Facebook but then i found this website and now it makes facebook nonexistent to me

Delete it. Even though that's the only way to talk to your friends OUT of school, you can invite them over, or just talk to them at school, or do Skype.

That's how I felt when I first got a facebook.
TOTALLY addicted.
Then I kept deactivating it but people kept making me feel guilty like:
"So we aren't friends anymore?" blah blah blah
So I reactivated but deactivated when I felt myself becoming addicted.
So don't permanently delete it just deactivate it for a while.
And you may get over the addiction.
Good Luck!