This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does blocked facebook messages get sent through?
11-09-2012, 01:13 PM
Does blocked facebook messages get sent through?
I realized my privacy settings for messages is set to 'friends of friends'. I messaged this guy yesterday who is not on my friends list and does not have any common friends with me. I just changed my seetings to 'everyone'. if he did reply before i changed my settings, will his message be sent to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM

No i don't think it will because if you message someone it gts there pretty much instantly,i would suggest sending another message explaining that you forgot to change your privacy settings and asking him to send his message again{assuming he sent one}

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:22 PM

see in facebook when you keep your facebook privacy to friends of friend in that only your friends or their friends can see your profile or can send message to you if your friend and their friend keep the same setting then only you can send them message if they keep only Friends than you can not send them message and if you keep your privacy to Everyone than every 1 can send you message and they and wach your profile but for sending a message to your friends of friends they should have same setting they should keep their privacy to every 1 or friends of friend