This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do guys hate on Justin Bieber?
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Why do guys hate on Justin Bieber?
soo i always ask my boyfriend exactly what he doesnt like about justin. he only says 'he's ugly and gay' which we allllll know hes not when he has girls in his videos, and he has had girlfriends. and NO, evidentally hes not ugly, he has almost 3 million followers on twitter, more then demi lovato & the jonas brothers. and then he has another excuse: 'hes 13 he dont know love' AND HES 16! i am a belieber and im proud. lmao my boyfriend knows that too, im trying 2 cut down on how much i talk about him because he gets jealous REALLY easy. so guys, what is your excuse about hating jb?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM

Because their girlfriend like him! To all you giving me the thumbs down is jealous like I said.

Ads

hes a high pitched squeaky voice
with no pubes
no facial hair
no muscles
KID

and yet!!!

he can get all the girls.
thats why guys would be jealous

I think the guys are just jealous that most girls are obsessed with Justin and that they're drooling over him, so their excuse is saying Justin is gay.

hes to manly.

mainly because he sounds like a girl... maybe once he hit's puberty the guys may change their minds.

Well, I'm a GIRL and I dislike Justin Bieber. I guess it could simply amount to the fact that I'm not 15 anymore, and can't get into boys that look like that, but I'd like to think that it has something to do with him contributing to the large amount of crap that has infiltrated my radio.

Just my opinion. He's not my cup of tea.

I mean he's an alright singer but when he hits puberty (If he hasn't already??) he will probably just be a one hit wonder. Now all the stuff i hear about girls passing out and stuff over him that is a lil bit over the line. I mean I'm not gonna hate he's pretty good but little bit cocky if you ask me.

He's a pre-pubescent tool.

Having girls in your videos doesn't mean you're not gay, look at Ricky Martin. You can never assume that someone isn't gay if they haven't come out and said anything on it. It's not like it's a bad thing.