This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I make random friends on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM
How do I make random friends on facebook?
I want to make random friends or pen pals on facebook, from around the world, but I don't know how to go about it. Not sure how to search for people outside of my networks. Can anyone help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM

To look for friends of friends the suggestion box i think..

Ads

use d suggestion box or type a name in d search box, add d ppl who come in d results.....but they will hav 2 approve it

Try joining some groups or fan pages and click on friends from there. That way, when you get friends you would have a common interest Smile

look through the pages of things youre fans of and add some people that are also fans, you'll have something to talk about

If you want to add many friends, go to facebook applications and look up some games, then go to the discussion/review areas, there you'll find many people requesting "add me" cause the games usually reward people for recruiting others to their game.

If you just want to seriously bulk up on your number of friends, download firefox + greasemonkey add on and get this...
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/43682

The friend suggestions box is cool cause if someone uploads their address book to facebook and your name is on it, then they'll be on your list of friend suggestions.

Use suggestion box, there you can find many people or you can search by name or by browsing groups and fan pages.