This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I owe to a completely unknown person on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:14 PM
What do I owe to a completely unknown person on facebook?
Well I have shared some messages with that person but after some time,I decided to remove him from my list of friends.He was from another country and we would have never met in person in reality.Then,why did he require for some explanations about why I removed him?What did I owe him??He called me "rude and that he thought we were friends".
Fox Reley,should I waste my time with explanations on facebook for some persons that I will never meet?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM

I don't think you owe them anything but possibly an explanation.

EDIT:

1. It's Riley not Reley

2. I personally think that is the right thing to do, if I met someone online and knew them for quite a while then I'd at least want an explanation, but its your call mate.

Ads

No you owe no explanation. You should only have FB friends you know and trust. Just block this person and forget him.

Well, no offence but what you did was kind of rude. But if you really didn't want to be his friend, just ignore him. You don't owe him anything, maybe you could just reply with a sorry.