This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is my husband joining all the same Facebook groups as the woman he cheated on me with?
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
why is my husband joining all the same Facebook groups as the woman he cheated on me with?
My husband had an affair 2 years ago, 10 years into our marriage. It ended when they had a terrible fight (it was to do with me finding out) and she had him thrown in the cells. Even despite this, he still sought her out to talk to her, and ask her "why the hell" she did that to him.

I do not honestly think he ever cheated before this incident and would likely be too scared to cheat again.

I forgave and took him back, but things have never really been the same, even though we never wanted children, I really want to stay with him but just am not sure if he wants the same thing anymore.

They work in the same zipcode and I know he finds it a challenge to stay away from her although he does NOT actively stalk her. But if he sees her, he won't leave, despite my pleas for him to do so (as I cannot be with him 24/7)

Today I found out that he has been adding all the same Facebook groups to his account that SHE has. Yes, it's for kids, but just in itself, what does this mean? He must have at least looked at her page, but why is he copying the stuff she likes? As far as I know, he does not contact her, so is this some kind of way for him to try and reach out to her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM

He is stalking this chick!

Ads

He still has a thing for her.......just tell him to stop..if he loves you and respects and is considerate of you he will stop. I think there are some things you don't know. Something is not right with this picture.

Facebook ruins marriages

Maybe it's just coincidence. You must be looking at her page to know what she has on it him adding groups doesn't mean she would even know he is in that group or him her. Maybe these are just popular groups or they have mutual friends who invite them to these groups. I think what you and your husband need to do is get some counseling because you are obviously not over the betrayal in the mean time stop looking for things this will only drive you crazy a lot of things can look suspicious when you are looking for it to be.

they always want what they can't have.

Two years ago and your both still stalking her..how do you know what's on her profile ?
neither one of you have moved on...

He's just not that into you anymore. Why would you want to stay with someone that treated you that way?

Okay.. this sentence of yours sums it up really well: "...and would likely be too scared to cheat again". Here's the problem with this statement. You don't want your husband to be "too scared" to cheat. You want him to NOT WANT to cheat at all, no matter what. It's pretty obvious that he's still interested in this girl, and I don't see how you can put up with that in itself.

Maybe he really wants to be with this other girl but doesn't see how it can work out so he stays with you but really wants to be with her. Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you 100%? I wouldn't. And I certainly wouldn't put up with his behavior. I would say to him, if you want to be with her than GO BE WITH HER!!!

He is digging his way to her right in front of your nose and you are so blind you cannot see it coming.

The writing is on the wall, put on a pair of glasses and get rid of him before you find out the real, painful truth.