This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with him, i need some advice?
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
What is wrong with him, i need some advice?
Ok, so I met this guy about 2 months ago and he seemed really nice - we talked about lots of things for about a good hour and a half and we exchanged Facebooks and he friended me that day and told me to have a good weekend but asked me if my friends bail we can hang but me and my friends ended up hanging out anyways. So next weekend I said we should hang out and he said he would walk to see me wouldnt miss it for the world. But I got sick that week so he said aww your so sweet, anticipation makes it stronger and i was thinking about this the whole day but everything happens for a reason and he also hoped I would get better. Third weekend, I told him if he wanted to hang out and I said I was soo sick but ill make it up to you and he said more like i have to make it up to you miss Smile and he ended up cancelling on me saying that he and his brother had to go pick up his grandma and I said ok, and he said sorry something always comes up.

So I waited a few weeks and we still continued to message each other. He also said oh my weekends are soo boring so I thought he was hinting to me that he wanted to hang out. He constantly asks how I am doing like each and every day.. I mean he is soo curious to my life yet he doesnt give a **** about me. He also always calls me 'miss' in message and asked me how my Halloween came out and then right when he came home that night, he messaged me saying what did you do? right before he went to sleep. He cares soo much about me (supposedly) that one time he started talking about his weekend first and then he was like Oh i am soo sorry what did YOU do? like he's a real gentleman and always wants to know in depth how I am doing.. And he started liking everything I posted on Facebook so I thought he was trying to get my attention about things.

Now this weekend I asked him if we can hang he said Ill try to get bus money so I can come to where you are and if not then maybe i can skate somewhere and we can chill there? I said oh cool I was gonna ask you anyways to bring your skateboard Smile where do you skate.. Long *** time from then, he finally messaged me in the evening and said "lol mmm i dont think ima be able to chill tomorrow :/ i have bus money but it is to get to school on Monday.. aside from that how was your week what did you do today?" so I then said "well, are you gonna be in your area, I can always get a ride over there." and he didnt message me at all but the message says it was seen at 12:29 am last night and today here we are and no message from him whatsoever...

Im like WTF?? seriously he has cancelled on me twice already but it seems like he cares deeply about me.. I do notice that when I am talking to him, he barely makes eye contact with me but talks a lot with me. When I look away, I notice out of the corner of my eye though that he is staring closely at me but as soon as I turn around to look at his face, he breaks eye contact immediately with me..

I am sooo sick of these head games, does he like me or not!! Also, I see him everyday in one of my college classes, should I just act sad, mad, what??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM

Try making plans in person, that way you don't have to wait hours for a response. Just talk to him more in person, in general.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:24 PM

He is probably madly in love with you and is insanely shy about it.