This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get a closure before I leave(gay) ?
11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
How do I get a closure before I leave(gay) ?
I am a closet gay and just so conflicted.I have been in love with my someone for 2
years now.We got closer this year,last year I barely talked to him and admired him
from afar because I never got the chance to talk to him because we never had any
class together until this year where I made the move and effort to get to know him.
The problem is I'm about to leave in 3-4 months because my dad found a job in a city
3 hours away if you drive.

Now,we go to the gym together,we have the same Social Studies class and
occasionally hang out.I found many flaws on him but despite that honestly,I
really don't mind anymore.His witty sense of humour alone already made me
fall for him.Some people I know tell me he is cocky and a pr!ck but he was
actually really nice to me and did not treat me differently despite me being a
little weird (I get the tendency to talk too much and even laugh at really almost
anything I hear that I don't understand).He acts all macho and goofy around his
other friends but he actually has a soft spot.He also has NEVER had a girlfriend
despite being really cute.He jokingly asked me once to suck his d!ck but I know
he was not serious so I just laughed.He once jokingly asked me too if I loved him,
I said yes(in a non serious,jokingly manner) he said "Well,this is gay",we both just
laughed it off as a joke.

He brings up my departure at least once everytime we talk.Yesterday,he admitted
to me that he doesn't want me to leave.He said with a serious "But I honestly don't
want you to leave.What can I do to make you stay ?"then he joked about harassing
my dad to make me stay.I don't know if this was a green light to confess to him or he
just views me as a really good friend.I have at least 2-4 months before I leave and it's
not that far,only 3 hours away by land.I have his cellphone number,I also have him on
Facebook and Twitter,also I have 1 year and six more months left in high school and I'll
probably come back to this city for University.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:25 PM

Bo$$, I like you, partially due to another answer you posted just today, and I gotta tell you that there s a good chance that your views of this young man might be delusional. I hope it isn't, so I offer you these words of advice...

Show him the real you. Confide in him, but let him know that what you say must be on lock-down. Come out to him and even let him know how you feel. I really think that this might be your chance.

If it doesn't work out, you'll be hurt, but there is one thing I can tell you about choices. I don't regret the things I have done or the choices I've made (and I never will), I only regret the things I didn't do or was too scared to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply