This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I set my privacy setting on facebook so that people are not allowed to tag me?
11-09-2012, 01:17 PM
How can I set my privacy setting on facebook so that people are not allowed to tag me?
Facebook have been upgraded and I'm searching for this setting in facebook. I can delete the tagged posts from my wall but I want to know that how can I set my facebook privacy setting in such a way so that my friends couldn't tag me in their posts. Best Answer would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:25 PM

Go to Home > click the arrow down > Privacy Settings > How Tags Work > Edit Settings
Select "Off" on the following:
Profile Review
Tag Review
Tag Suggestions

Lastly, click "Done" to save the settings.

* If you want to keep your profile as private as you wish:
Go to Home > click the arrow down > Privacy Settings > How Tags Work > Edit Settings
Maximum Profile Visibility > select Custom > on These people or lists: > select "Only Me" > Click Save Changes > click Done > and you're done. Wink

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:25 PM

1.Log in to your Facebook account and click the "Account" tab on the upper-right corner of the window.

2.Click the "Privacy Settings" option from the drop-down menu and then click the "Customize settings" link.

3.Click the "Edit Settings" tab displayed beside where it says "Photos and videos you're tagged in." This is located in the "Things others share" section.

4.Click the "Friends Only" tab displayed in the pop-up box that says "Photos and videos I'm tagged in" and the click "Customize" from the drop-down menu.

5.Click the drop-down menu displayed beside where it says "These people" on the "Custom Privacy" box. Click the "Only Me" option from the drop-down menu. Thereafter click the "Save Setting" to save the changes. This setting will keep other people from viewing the pictures that you have been tagged in. This is the only way to control tagged pictures.