This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm starting out on facebook! Any tips and info about chats and photos?
11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm starting out on facebook! Any tips and info about chats and photos?
Just anything! Because i dont really no much about it other than all my friends are allowed on it! My parents just allowed me on it but i havent ye because i have no photo of me to put up=D

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM

No tips are needed. Its a simple site that's not so important. Just have fun with it.

Ads

Just BEWARE!

Remember a few things:

1) Facebook OWNS (solely-- meaning, as soon as you post it, you no longer own it, FB does) everything you post on FB. Don't forget that.

2) FB cooperates with the police, and gives them access to their databases to help solve "crimes". This is a major invasion of privacy and is strictly against the constitution, but happens nevertheless.

3) Anything you post to FB, even if you delete it, remains in their archives forever. Photos, addresses, names and phone numbers, and every single message you send to anyone ever, stored permanently.

Bearing those things in mind, be careful of what you post!

Do not, under any circumstances upload any revealing photo's. Even swimsuit photo's are a very bad idea. There are loads of perverts out there who prey on naive youngsters on facebook.
If you could show your Mum, put it on, is a good motto!