This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get out of Facebook Timeline?
11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
How do I get out of Facebook Timeline?
Facebook Timeline is really pissing me off. I can't do anything or find anyone anymore. The pictures are nice to look at, but it just isn't worth it. Can anyone please tell me how to get back to my old profile? Please!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM

You do not.

Ads

I don't think you can, I HATE it

You can't. But I have a friend who deleted her account and re made one to get back to the old profile(she had to re-add everyone though). It worked a few months back but I don't know if it does now!

there is no way to remove it - everyone is being converted to the timeline - it's the new look for facebook, not an optional update

this guide will help you learn how to use it

http://abrax.us/Facebook/TimelineGuide.php

it will take you a few days to get used to the changes, but overall, it's much better than the old profile

you can trick your browser into making it so you see your old profile, but everyone else will still be seeing your timeline profile, along with anything you dont want them seeing, and you wont be able to see anyone else's timeline profile then either

use rockmelt it will help u its a browser for facebook

Here is the solution to your problems with facebook timeline
You can remove the Facebook timeline by installing the following app:
http://oldprofile.me/ It worked for me perfectly!

I hope it helps.
Peace!

to those saying you can't remove timeline, you're completely wrong. there is one way to do it, the website timelineremove (dot com) does it. unfortunately facebook knocked them out yesterday, but their website says they will be coming up with an update soon to allow you to go back to the old style. it worked for me ever since i changed it on accident a few months ago..just keep checking back with that website.

http://www.fbpurity.com this should solve ur problem no virus

There's no way to undo the Timeline upgrade. Although for the moment Facebook did not make a clear statement in any of its official pages about how the upgrade would be deployed, and as a consequence there is a lot of false information going around, experienced users know that Facebook upgrades of this size have never been optional.

Besides, there are clear evidences that indicate that there will be no way to go back to the old Profile. Take a look at the article in the source to see what those evidences are.