This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP WITH MY FRIEND! PLEASE?
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM
HELP WITH MY FRIEND! PLEASE?
Well a close friend of mine (male) I'm female is mad at me. Idk but I kinda like him and whatever then he is mad at me cause my bestfriend said "oh Ali isn't mad at u she just wanted to get mad at people" but I was mad at him cause he was laughing and pointing at me With his friends. Anyways he won't reply he won't look at me at lunch.. We aren't in the same class and I'm super shy!! He is a few months older but he is 1 grade ahead. So yeah. Any help!!? U was looking threw old chats and I started crying. Hs bestfriend is my good friend and we sit close by should I ask him? Please help me I'm into tears. I'll answer yoursSmile

He has seen my message and my friend asked him on Facebook is she can ask him something he said sure ad she asked if he's mad but no reply.. HELLPPPP he gets mad real easy!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM

Don't go up and say sorry or ask whats wrong 24/7 its just bothersome, give it some time. a few days. ignore him. give a cold shoulder. if he doesnt come though within a few days, go to his friends for help. if they can't help, get past your pride, and go say to him "i dont know what i did and u have nothing to be mad about. My friend lied. So you shouldn't be mad at me. Quit acting this way." and walk away. don't turn back. just leave him there. eventually he'll talk to you. He'll do something to get your attenetion. Hope i helped girl Smile GOOD LUCK

Ads

I would give him some space for a couple days, and then try and talk to him and tell him that it bothered you when his friends were pointing and laughing at you. Next time something like that (the pointing and laughing) happens, it would probably be best if you went to him privately and told him that it bothered you when they were pointing and laughing, instead of just ignoring him without him knowing why.

JUST GIVE IT A FEW DAYS THEN TALK TO HIM LIKE NOTHINGS GOING ON