This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's up with this Facebook ticker/sidebar thing?
11-09-2012, 01:19 PM
what's up with this Facebook ticker/sidebar thing?
i always see people with a FB ticker on their FB account actively updating with stuff that their friends are doing (liking stuff, commenting, listening to music, etc) and i never see it on my computer. i hear it's because you need alot of friends who at the same time use FB frequently. i have 104 friends and i've never seen the sidebar. the weird thing is that i used my friends' laptop one day to get on FB and bam, there was the ticker on the side. wtf? is there something wrong with my computer or something? my laptop is really old so yeah. is there any way to turn it on? (if i ever really wanted to that is). just wondering

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM

you have to run under higher screen resolution... is your computer so old that you are still running at something like 800x600?

set it to at least 1024x768, higher if you can (you might not be able to if your monitor is also really old and doesnt support anything higher than 800x600)

another possibility is that you have chosen to "zoom in" in your browser....

press control-0 (zero) to reset the size, or hold control and press either + or - to zoom in/out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply