This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dose this girll like me?
11-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Dose this girll like me?
Okay, so I'm 15 and can be a bit shy. I can also be confidant when i know what to say. I have hung out with this girl a few times, at the beach, at a festival and a school fate(all in a group of people). I try not to be to obvious although I want to let her know I like her without saying it. I smile at her when we talk. She smiles back, she doesn't try to move away when we talk but she doesn't seem like she is trying to get close or anything. I try not to be weird by following her around and be lingering too much(i try to give her space), So occasionally if she walks one way, I go the other to look at something. But I don't do this all the time. I talk to her on Facebook maybe every second night but she doesn't talk to me first.

I asked her if she would like to hang out tomorrow but she said that she had exams for the next three days.
I said 'awh bummer Sad'
and then said 'well i hope you pass your exams Smile'.
She then said ' i hope so too Smile'
I then asked her 'maybe we could catch up after your exams? Smile'
then she said 'yeah defiantly Smile'.

Dose it look like this girl could have some interest in me? Or what could i do to make her like me more?
Thank you Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:29 PM

it sounds to me like she has some interest, i wouldnt say shes head over heels or anything but theres something there. you should just turn up the flirting more when you're around her. touch her arm, wrestle with her, put your arm around her to "be funny" but leave it there. make sure you're there for her if she ever is going through something and wants to talk to you about it. it might take a bit of time but i think she does.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply