This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Points to best answer! Does this girl actually like me?
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM
10 Points to best answer! Does this girl actually like me?
So I had never talked to this girl before, but I had seen her around campus and thought she was pretty good looking. Well the other night I was visiting my friend's dorm building, when I finally left cause no one answered the door. I had came back from the bar a little drunk. I was waiting for the elevator when this girl came out of another room. We rode the elevator down together. It was just the two of us when she looks at me and asks if I am this one kid's friend.... I said yes and we talked as we walked back to another building.

I added her on facebook that night... the next day her friend/roommate added me! Over the past week, this girl has liked a few of my statuses, as well as a few pictures I've posted on instagram.

Today my one friend, whom this girl had asked me about in the elevator, calls me to tell me that I'm going on a double date with him, his girlfriend, and this girl. He said he thinks she likes me... and that's she's nervous/shy about it. Since we don't really know each other and just met, she thinks it might be awkward.

So do you think she might actually like me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:30 PM

Evidently we can see she likes your personality - she's liking some of your statues & posts. Was there a connection as you talked when walking back to the other building? Did she smile? Think back to all of the non-verbal communication - that'll help you decipher how she feels. For e.g. An open posture would convey that she's at comfort with you, a closed posture would (like folded arms) that she's perhaps a little uncomfortable. Of course, if it was cold, then folded arms can be dismissed, fret not.

Basically, look for the subtle signs - they tell you how she truly feels. It seems like there's something there, but you only know whether there is or isnt...clearly you being here is indicative of something between you! And of course, she hasn't outwardly refused the date too (always good). She's interested amigo, she is interested.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply