This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Would She Do Me Like That?
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Why Would She Do Me Like That?
Ok so a long time ago I had met a really good friend in middle school. We really clicked because we had alot in common and I was there for her sticking up for her when people would bully her. We hung out together with four other friends back then for quite a long time we were basically a group of buddies who were there for each other. Now fast forward to high school she had moved to another school but we kept contact through Myspace and even had get togethers with other friends. One day however I created a Facebook and tried to add her and she denied my friend request and even stopped returning my e-mails and phone calls. I'd have to admit I cried for quite awhile after that went down because I could swear to you I NEVER did a thing to her. Another thing that confused me was that she added one of our friends from the group to her page but she didn't add me??? That just didn't make any sense at all. Her and I both had a little personal journal (slambook) we'd write in together and my biggest fear would be all of the personal stuff I wrote in it would come back to haunt me later in life like for an example if I were to become famous. My question would be why would she do something like that and how can I move on and make new friends because honestly I think it's hard to make friends outside of elementary, middle, and high school especially when you've known the person(s) for such a long time. Plus i'm really shy and scared to trust people so what should I do??? What about the slambook since she kept it??? Once again keep the answers clean, mature and worth reading please and thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:30 PM

i think she's being mean.maybe she thinks she has better friends at her school.if she's really what you say,about not adding you and everything,DON'T BOTHER.if she doesn't want to keep in touch anymore,then it's not worth it.try talking to your other friends who are in touch with her.get themto ask her why she's ignoring you.p.s.Good Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply