This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think?Should I tell him I like him?
11-09-2012, 01:22 PM
What do you think?Should I tell him I like him?
I like this guy in university we're on the same course. We were each others first person to speak to. We're both shy but he's shyer than me. We spend so much time together there we, sit beside each other and when we do we have our arms or legs touching or we're just close like with personal space we let each go into. And like say if his arm hit of mine he'd leave it there. We hang with each other at lunch/breaks. We go everywhere together he always asks me what I'm going to do and comes with me wherever I go. We still speak to others in the class we're always together. The lads have started to tease us like for instance .Last week during our break inbetween our lecture me and him went off as usual . We came back I checked Facebook it has his name Lee loves Trish 4eva tagged in a post. He blushed when I showed him and commented "you wanker haha" . He left the tag there so did I but neither of us let it appear on our profile . Wednesday in first class the guy was like to Lee i"sit official? isit official yet?" he just smiled blushing again and the guy said" I'll take that as a yes then you're not saying no".In next class the guys were messing with two other people pretending to be a couple after the other guy said "no love has to be real and lasting like Lee and Trish(me)". Lee blushed and smiled as the guys went "oh look he's blushing". Another one of the guys then said "your love is better than twilight."
He always blushes whenever teased there's been other situations similar.
Anyway I was thinking of telling him I like him and saying this while sitting beside him if I can't say it out loud.
"I know we're right beside each other. It's mad how the lads are always teasing us about being a couple. I actually think we'd make a good couple don't you think and I like you"
Would that be a okay message to send him while beside him ? or I'll say that without the beside each other part out loud.
If I was to text it I'd be right beside him. So I see his reaction.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:31 PM

Yes, what's the worst that could happen. Good Luck.

Ads

That's a good idea, you may aswell just go for it or you'll spend the whole time at uni focusing on it. Try to make friends with other people too though, if you guys ever broke up it'd be pretty awkward if neither of you had anyone else to turn to you know? But say that to him, or if the guys say anything else about making it official say 'What do you think, maybe we should just made it official?' and see from there! Good luck and come back and tell us what happens :-p

tell him. good luck

I would say that you should just tell him face to face...and just say, "I actually like you, as more than friends"see how he reacts...But say it in those private moments and towards the end of the day...