This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How long did the Iran Twitter Revolution last?
10-02-2012, 04:00 AM
How long did the Iran Twitter Revolution last?
I know that the protests lasted all the way through 2010, but I was just wondering... how long did the Twitter Revolution last - how long was Twitter important during the protests. I read somewhere that the Twitter revolution is considered to be in June of 2009.

I hope someone could help me with this...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 04:08 AM

They blocked Twitter

Ads

Don't take it serious.... There is (and there will be) NO revolution in Iran. Let those few childish so-called Iranian people continue their activities in twitter, etc. Nothing will happen. Because most Iranian people are so faithful and awake enough not to allow anything to hurt their first revolution in 1979.... You wouldn't have asked such a question if you were familiar with real news about Iran, I know your media has never shown the facts about Iran....

The Twitter Revolution in Iran lasted until everyone on Twitter saw Anthony Wiener's penis. Then it ended abruptly.

if you were familiar with real news of Iran you would know that NO revolution will happen.....
Every country has its own problems, There are many problems in Iran also but it doesn't mean revolution.

I think It is very normal that some of people are against Regime (every country it can happen) but Majority is important not only some. after the Islamic revolution people voted for this System ( with about 98 %) . Only 30 years is passed... still long way to go.

since countries like America lost its profits (especially Oil) after the Islamic revolution is looking forward to gain its profits in Iran again so only exaggerate about News. (of course Not only American Medias)

quite AGREE with "all14"

those protesters now don't seem such brave to do any thing Big....Maybe bcz still they don't have enough faith to their way.