This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Timeline: How can I put my interests like "music" on my main profile page?
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Facebook Timeline: How can I put my interests like "music" on my main profile page?
I have a question concerning the new Facebook timeline. I saw a few people who got their interests and their friends on their main profile and not only as a small Image under their cover pic. How did they do that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

How do I add things to my timeline?

New storiesFrom the top of your timeline: Pick the type of story you want to add (ex: Photo, Life Event)Add any details you want to ad dUse the menu at
New stories

â– From the top of your timeline:

1.Pick the type of story you want to add (ex: Photo, Life Event)

2.Add any details you want to add

3.Use the menu at the bottom of the box to:

â– Tag friends

â– Pick a date for the story

â– Add a location

4.Select an audience for your post. (Note: By default, life events start off as public)
â– From anywhere on your timeline: Scroll to a spot on your timeline and click to post a story to a specific date.

Stories behind the grey dots As you add more things to your timeline, some of your stories will fade behind grey dots going down the center of your timeline. Hover over these dots to preview each story, or click Feature to move this story out from behind the grey dot.

Stories from your activity log You can also feature stories you find in your activity log by selecting Feature on Timeline.

For all stories The stories you star will always appear on your timeline, while other stories may fade behind the grey dots along the center of your timeline over time. Note that you can always choose who can see any story on your timeline using the audience selector under your name.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

if you want the covers
try
http://ww.fbookcover.com/
or
http://www.fbooktimeline.com/