This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to have sex at this age?
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Is it normal to have sex at this age?
Im 14, should i have sex? this is my facebook data to see what i look like ( https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%3A%2...3051485343 ) dont copy tthe parenthesis though!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

NO!

Ads

VEry normal Smile i encourage you to do it whoever says otherwise are just jealous old virgins

If you're asking this question, then you already know that the answer is no, sweetie. It doesn't matter what you look like at all. You're only a bit older than my little sister -- and I would never let her do this to herself.

Cherish your body and save yourself, before you regret everything. The time will come, but it isn't now.
Hope I helped. Smile

Ok first thing's first: how you look has absolutely nothing to do with whether you're ready to have sex. Depending on where you are you could be between 2 and 4 years below the legal age and many teenagers think they are ready when they are not and end up regretting it.
In the end it's your choice, but consider it carefully first.

No

I'm a 19-year-old virgin and I'm damn proud of it.

Losing your virginity at age 14 is not the kind of social mistake you want to make. Guys will see you as easy, and that's not the kind of attention you want to have. And in the end, protection or not, sex and pregnancy are a numbers game. Start playing 4 years before you graduate high school, and your numbers don't look good.

Normal??? of course it is absolutely normal just follow your heart

Listen to Jarrod -- seems to have the head screwed on right

USRA, the answers are no and no. I'm not an old f@rt who still lives in the dark ages, because I know for a fact that many young people are secretly at it like rabbits with each other, but that does not make it right or normal, nor does it make it ok for you either.
Here are the facts:
- your body is still developing and emotionally you are unlikely to be ready for intimacy of that nature.
- sex bring with it personal responsibility, which I doubt your young mind can yet comprehend.
- sex is potentially dangerous because of possibly transmitted sexual infection
(from an infected person)
- even though you are still developing as a woman, you are highly likely to be able to conceive. Pregnancy is the last thing your young body and your future needs or wants at this stage of your life
- your virginity is precious. You will lose it only once. Make it an experience you want to remember, not forget. Plenty of boys and men out there who will gladly rob you of it and think nothing of leaving you a shivering and emotional wreck
- Before you have sex, you have to understand the sexual needs of boys, which will be much different to most girls. Boys will just want to f*ck. Most girls need more than that physical act.
- First time sex can be painful, d@mn uncomfortable and a down right disappointment
- And. 14 is well under the legal age of consent, unless you live in Holland. The legal age of consent is there to protect young people like yourself from abuse and sexual predators.

So even though some others may be doing it, save yourself for someone special, when it will have some meaning and when there is mutual pleasure and respect.