This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do Random older guys keep adding me on Facebook!?
11-09-2012, 01:23 PM
Why do Random older guys keep adding me on Facebook!?
Everytime I log onto facebook, I have about 5 friend requests from friends of friends of friends who are about 18+ im 14, one guy said he wouldn't mind dating me and that he would love to bang me he is 20 and he knows im 14! and they all say its a random add then ask for my number and say that Im fit and I don't look my age I look about 18, Its soo weird how all of a sudden random guys add me this happen to anyone else?
Its started happening when I uploaded a new photo of me which I think is my best photo on facebook, I havnt updated my profile picture in a while and look good on this photo
for that person who said "you probably look like a whore on your profile pic" I don't at all, its just a picture of my face and im smiling

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

They probably think since it's on the internet that whatever they do is okay and hidden from the rest of the world. For some reason people think they are completely anonymous behind the computer screen.

Ads

you probably look like a whore in your profile pic.

I think about 14 is a special sort of age where creeps and weirdos lose interest and regular guys start to take an interest. I am not sure what a random add would be? A cat treading on the keyboard and accidentally adding? Or do they throw dice and randomly pick, say, the 5th person if it lands 5? Refuse the requests (if you want to), don't worry about it too much. You could say you will ask your dad if you can add them - that should be a good rebuke.

I suggest you change your profile picture. Stop others from Sending you Friend Request. If you contact with me, I'll help you more how to block others