This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So there's this guy who can't take a hint.?
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM
So there's this guy who can't take a hint.?
Basically, I met him out at a club once, I was with my friend and he kept looking at me and smiling, harmless really and didnt think anything of it. Anyway, he struck up a conversation with me just as we were leaving saying he was new to town and didn't know anyone and asked for my number so we could chat later on. Seems harmless, right? no.
So I have literally never seen him again in person, I don't go out (that was a once off) and he works a lot. but over the few days after that night, he was texting me and added me on facebook. I wasn't interested so I never led him on and made it obvious that I was only being nice in a friends way. But he got OBSESSED with me! Always complimenting my pictures on facebook (to me in chat) and saying how great I was (I'm not a bitch it was nice.... at first. But I have my limits and it got creepy. He was always asking me to dinner or coffee and I would always politely decline. and if I ignored him for a few days he would text me "I miss you :-("

This was a year ago and after blocking him from all my pictures (should have read the panicked message I got when he realised he couldn;t stalk my pictures anymore- "Did you block me from your pictures? Is something wrong? Are you mad at me? What did I do?") and hiding from him on chat and not giving him my new number, I finally thought I was free of him.

Until yesterday, he wrote me on facebook
Him: "When am I going to see you again?"
Me: "I don't know"
Him: "Sometime soon I hope. I miss you. Goodnight."
Me: "Yea been a while. Night."
Him: "It has :-("
Him: (the next morning) "Maybe you'll let me take you out for dinner...."

Don't be fooled! He seems nice but this guy is a grade A clinger! I don't know what to do, I am not a mean person and cannot bring myself to hurt someones feelings so how should I deal with him! Plus, he's so sensitive he'd probably cry himself to sleep if I was to mean. Help me!!
I can see that the whole thing is just gong to start again if I don't nip it in the bud now
It's not childish not wanting to hurt someones feelings. Like I wrote, I have told him a flat out "no" and he won't take it for an answer. The next thing I can say is "Leave me alone, you're being a creep and making me uncomfortable" I mean, it would certainly work but guys have feelings too and his only crime is liking me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

you probably shouldn't of written him back hheh.. but that does seem creepy. limits are needed! but you can always say you have a boyfriend and that you're sorry!

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:32 PM

Uh, you are leading him on. He said he hopes he can see you again and you said "yeah" dude, be a woman and tell him to leave you alone. You're childish.