This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do some people get so many likes on their facebook profile pictures?
11-09-2012, 01:25 PM
How do some people get so many likes on their facebook profile pictures?
There's this girl I know, and she has 850 likes on her profile picture. I didn't even know that was possible and couldn't believe it when I saw it. Each of her profile pictures has at the very least 400 likes and I just don't understand. She has 2,000 friends which is more than the amount of people who go to my high school. She's pretty but her photos aren't inappropriate either, it's just like her staring off into the distance with some intense song quote as a caption. She's about 17/18.

How are some people so popular?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:34 PM

They add people they dont even know, to make themselves look popular. It doesnt matter if they know them or not, it they get a fried request they accept and the more friends the more likes Smile

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:34 PM

Because those type of people are a**-holes who think they are so hot and popular that just add any random person they can find that they don't know who the hell they are. They make their photos look so hot that draws people in to like them... ending up the photo with more than 100 likes. They just keep adding people to get more likes.

But what do I know? I can't even get pass 10 likes for any photo or statuse.
I've always wished to get heaps... But I always get a really low amount.