This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I saw a picture of my friend on an ad on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:26 PM
I saw a picture of my friend on an ad on facebook?
But her photo was edited to make it more symmetrical and she had red dots all over her face as it was for acne.

What the heck?
Nope she would never do anything like that.. and she doesnt have the money anyway, shes only 18-19

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Thats a rare photoshop LOL umm she prob did it to make money ad they edited it to make an ad for proactive or something

Not trying to be mean or anything

Ads

When you put anything, and I mean ANYTHING on Facebook, it belongs to Facebook, and they can do whatever they want with it. If she does not have a Facebook account, maybe her picture was posted elsewhere? If she does not have a specific copy write, or even just her name by the picture showing that it's hers, anyone can take it legally and use it for whatever purposes.

well seeing the picture means that your friend is in trouble red color represents danger ...
seeing on Facebook means that you have communicate with ask her there any problem in which you can help her ... take care