This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fuck my life please help?
11-09-2012, 01:27 PM
fuck my life please help?
first off i will just say this. i am a 19 year old guy who never attended to show much of the sadness towards other people because i thought that was weak but lately ive been through some really annoying stuff and ive just been so depressed...

so this is the situation..

the new friend who was introduced into my group of friends only likes the friend who brought him (i was completely fine with that) but recently found out that he was talking to my ex and even met up with her.
i told him not to because i feel awkward him being around my group knowing he talks to my ex. but he refused and i was blocked on facebook by him and recently found out i was also blocked by my ex as well...

i know many of the people will be thinking this is quite a stupid thing to worry about but this is quite a big deal for me ... and for now since that guy is a dick he talks shit about me to other guys in the group and suddenly i feel as though im left all by myself ....

i feel so damn dead and depressed i dont know what to do...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Well if you're over your ex (and seeing that you aren't in a relationship anymore), it shouldn't matter if he talks to her or not...you just have to understand that you can't really control him or her and that it's a pretty greedy request to make of someone not to see a girl he may like.. sometimes we have to let go of the people who were really close to us because things can't work out and you should move on.

Having a new friend in the group feels different, the switch in attention or the transition stage as attention is juggled around is hard at first but if you stay friendly then there shouldn't be a problem. Talk to the guy who is making you uncomfortable.. how do you know he's saying things about you? Confront him (and bring whoever told you he was spreading rumors with you because that will help find out if anyone is lying) and hopefully this will all simmer down and you can get on with enjoying your life ^_^.

If you feel depressed you have to talk to your friends. Keeping this all bottled up isn't good for you or for your relationship with your friends. Get things out in the open and sometimes just clarifying things (as a group) makes you feel a lot better.

Best of luck!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply