This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone have witty twitter updates to win One Direction tickets?
10-02-2012, 04:13 AM
Anyone have witty twitter updates to win One Direction tickets?
I'm trying to win one direction tickets for my little cousin. Her mom doesn't really have extra money to get tickets. She really wants to go and I can't think of any witty twitter things to send to the person giving them away and I don't wanna put my little cousin in it because I don't want it to sound like a sob story. I know this is a long shot but it might work. If you could help I would love you forever! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2012, 04:21 AM

emily....

not sure, but you could try sending in some kind of acronym to win the one direction tickets...come up with something cute for each letter of one direction...o is for oh, my, aren't they handsome...n is for niall ...e is for everyone loves 1d ....d is for...etc etc... i'm not a teeny bopper, so not very good at this, but you get the idea...good luck...
http://bit.ly/OneDirectionConcertTickets

nice of you to try to win one direction tickets for your cousin...

Ads

10-02-2012, 04:21 AM

Umm it depends where you live, if you are from the US they're are going to have a tour this summer. You can buy tickets on ticketmaster. I think they're sold out though. Niall tweeted that they were sold out. Oh well good luck thenSmile