This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean when the guy is still facebook friends with his ex-gf?
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
What does it mean when the guy is still facebook friends with his ex-gf?
i've been talking to my ex-bf again after 2 years. we are both 25 years old. i heard that he broke up with his gf about 3 months ago. i don't know the reason behind the breakup, perhaps, they took a break or they're really done. what does it mean when they're still facebook friends? does it mean they're not completely done?>

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM

he's still talking to you so what do you think

Ads

It means he still has his ex as a friend on facebook, and you're trying to read something into it that may or may not exist.

Hes ur ex... why does it matter anymore.
but it doesnt mean anything really...

It means you're not his girlfriend so it's none of your business who he's friends with.

He is facebook friends with you and are an ex. It could mean that they ended fine so he didn't feel the need to delete her.

>It means they are not 100% emotionally untied. It means, there is always a chance of communicating (again). However, it could just be a simple unwillingness to just let go 100% even though the relationship is dead. Some people hang onto relationships like they do life vests on the ocean - its there, in case nothing else works out for them. Give it time, and perhaps, he will defriend her in the long run. TRUST is always the biggest part of the foundation for any relationship, so if you are already distrusting him by being suspicious, watch out! YOu may be creating your own time bomb in the relationship that will sabatage you. Being suspicious, sneaky, distrustful...those are the elements for a milkshake made up of FAILURE.

Backup-pussy more or less.

i think a lot has to do with curiosity.

You are his ex and you two are FB friends

She is his ex and those two are FB friends

it probably means nothing at all. I am FB friends with several ex's and it means nothing except that we are on good terms.

If you are having feelings towards him and you are wondering if he is having feelings toward her the only way you are not going to drive yourself nuts is to straight up ask.