This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
O.k, so I have a question about Facebook...?
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
O.k, so I have a question about Facebook...?
I just got a Facebook a few months ago, in August. I have about 100 friends, and I know all of them. No problems there. All of them I talk to everyday in real life. However, my wall on Facebook is PATHETIC. There is nothing on there. No one posts anything. And if I post something, then everyone ignores it. I don't understand! Why does everyone ignore me on Facebook?! All of my friends have tons of people posting on their walls and responding to their posts! I don't want to delete it because for a lot of my friends, Facebook is the only way I can keep in touch with them. However, I am not exaggerating when I say whenever I go on there I feel extremely depressed and sometimes suicidal. Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM

It is just because each of them got tons of friends too, so their homepage will be full of new posts and they may not see your post as it is 1 of 1000+

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:36 PM

Well, I think you should try posting something interesting that can attrack them, also you can comment on their status and photos and maybe they'll do the same with you.