This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i stop being friends with them or talk to them?
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
should i stop being friends with them or talk to them?
Planned to hang out w/ me but canceled plans and hung out with each other instead? do you think this is wrong?

ok my so called new "friends" planned to do stuff with me this weekend, but then canceled plans on me, one fo them agreed to go to a bday party on saturday and another agreed to meet with me today and now they both canceled plans, they said they're busy and couldnt meet with me, they told me they were busy with other stuff but on facebook they posted that they are together right now, and one girl kept asking me to let me let her borrow notes, and it seemed like they wanted to b my friend and planned to do stuff but i think its wrong for them to lie to me and agree to meet with me first and then cance plans and hang out together instead, it happened twice already, on halloween they planned something together without me and then i asked if one of them is going to school and she said she's "not doing well" but on facebook it says that they were out .together. should i stop being friends with them or talk to both of them?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:36 PM

Why not

Ads

let them go to hell

Be friends with people that will respect you. Make sure you return that respect and people will like you.
People only want to be with someone who makes them feel good about themselves, and values them.