This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need Relationship Advice please?
11-09-2012, 01:28 PM
I need Relationship Advice please?
Ok, so we broke up 3 months ago for a silly reason like religion, we are the same, just worship different God's. After we broke up i begged and pleaded to get back but nothing, he completely pushed me away. We still used to talk now and then when I used to greet him first. He made a friend on Facebook and ended having her on bbm - thats where the problem comes and confusion. They made up nick names for each other Aladin and Jasmine, him and I were talking but I didn't ask and make him think it affected me, but then 1 day I decided to ask and he said that they are evry close and she was there for him after our break-up and stuff. So ever since he told me about that he started with pictures of Aladin and Jasmine, started ignoring me which hurt but I was so done with trying to make things better that I gave up fighting for him and ket it be, there was a time when he was so angry that people said that they liked each other and was telling me that he will never like her as they come from different world's and I am the only 1 that he is himself with and he just likes being childish with her, they have never met and he says he does not plan too coz work is too hectic, however if I am sick and need medication then he comes and drops it, if I need anything he does it for me. We are close to some extent when we chat but then he always goes on about the Aladin and Jasmine thing on his phone, if a friend tells me something nice and sweet and I put it up, he does the same, I don't know if it is to make me jealous or just to make me know he doesn't care, he sometimes say "I'm glad to see u happy again" and stuff like that. The other day we were having an interesting convo about us and love and he says I am his heart and soul and he wants no body else coz he had amazing love with me and doesnt want it with anyone and he does not regret a monent with me and things like that... then its back to the aladin and jasmine thing and calls her his Moon, Princess, Angel. I dont know if he likes her or me or whats going on because this weekend was the 1st time we went out for lunch since the break-up, it was ok, talked general and stuff, then he took his phone out and my eye just landed there and I saw Aladin and Jasmine as his wallpaper, it upset me so badly, but I tried to be calm, he then said next weekend he wants to take me out again and also for supper after that so I said ok. After lunch this weekend, when he got home he puts up a status to say he missed his moon (that girl), dont know if that was a smart move. what confuses me is that he claims friendship yet does all of this, ignores me blue-blank, most probably chatting to her and talks when he feels like, yet when he is free chooses to be with me and not meet her or be with his friends. What is going on with him? he says he cannot be in a relationship and all of that yet when he sees me happy then he tries to make me jealous even more. What does he want? What should I do? How do I make sense of this and know what exactly to do? Why would he want to spend every free time with me yet does that on BBM and facebook and completly ignores me? whats going on?
Ok, this might sound a bit stubborn but I really tried after the break-up and he kept pushing me away and saying that he can't be in a relationship and so forth so I made a promise then that I will stop trying to fight this losing battle with him as he is just treating me like crap. I did not and then ask about her and all I got was that "we are just good friends, nothing more, why can't a guy and girl be friends" so I stopped asking because I believe him, but then he still keeps doing it so I don't know anymore, I am scared that if I tell him how I feel about what I feel about her then he will know it upsets me and take advantage and try to get me more jealous and hurt me more..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Get along with each other and talk.

Ads

Religion aside, have you told him how you feel about this other woman? So what your not in a relationships? You care for the guy and he cares for you, he should respect your feelings about her, but he can't do that if he doesn't know how you feel about it! It sounds as if he's not ready for a relationship and your not ready for friendship. I think that one of you needs to draw a line in the sand, make boundaries and stick to them. If that pushes him away he will spring back with purpose or maintain a respectful distance. The other simple thing you could do is respect each others privacy and un friend each other on facebook. The talking and status updates are just words written in dust, and only hurt if you read them. And nothing in this life is permanent! Say everything with love and if you decide to change your mind then no-one will mind!

i think you should somehow make i straight. Did he refuse to give you clear explanation about 'that' girl and you? I suggest you to try persuade him to talk bit by bit in a casual way about how he feels towards you and 'that' girl. Actually I do think he still has some feelings for you. Wish you the best of luck.Smile. Tell the progress if you don't mind to share it...