This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I apologize to my old friend?
11-09-2012, 01:29 PM
Should I apologize to my old friend?
Last year in college, I met these guys named Keith and Leo. Being the shy girl that I am, I was afraid to talk to them because they seemed so well liked, but I one day, I was like I'm going to talk to them and we became friends. They literally transformed me from a shy girl to a girl that was happy to come to class to talk to these amazing people. Soon I met more people and the entire class was my friend! Then this summer, Keith, out of nowhere committed suicide. Since then Leo hasn't spoken to me and I miss both of them. So as an attempt to reach out to Leo, I committed on one of his quote he put on FaceBook. His reply was "Google search does wonders" and I told him that I read an article that had the quote included and my psychology teacher mentioned the quote before and he ignored me. I'm the type of person who gets upset when people are mad at me. I did google it to talk to him but I didn't know he would be so mean. I don't know how he is like this to me, when he used to be so sweet. He's so cold.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Right now your friend Leo is in very fragile state because a close friend has passed away. He is probably not mad at you but still very upset from the loss. Give it some time and then ask him if he wants to hangout or just talk sometime. He probably just needs some time. I hope this helped and I wish you luck.

Ads

I don't think he is mad at you he is sad about what has happened to his friend send him a message to say you are always there for him if he needs to talk about anything and you really miss his company and to call you when he can

Give you friend Leo some time to him yourself. Right now he going problem has a lot on his mind, he is trying to figure things out and keep it together without going crazy. So give some space and time. Now i could understand you are upset too and maybe would like to talk to Leo and tell how much you miss talking to him or just want to hung out with him. But like i said before he just need some time to himself to figure things out and maybe get some things together without going crazy. He soon will came around to want to talk to you and maybe hung out together. But when he do, don't hate him and maybe want to stop being his friend and want to hung out. Life is too short to be mad at something so meaningfulness because he don't want to talk to you right now.