This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get my boyfriends sister to leave us alone?
11-09-2012, 01:29 PM
How can I get my boyfriends sister to leave us alone?
There is a reason why he removed me as a facebook friend and why he has been ignoring my text messages. His sister is too nosy and she won't stop pestering him about me. When we first met she asked him if he wanted to marry me someday and he said yes (we were still friends then) but that not now in a few years if things go well with us. Now his sister won't leave him alone about it.

She has no clue we became more then friends but she keeps pestering him about me and if she finds out we are more then friends she will tell his parents and they don't know that he is bisexual. His dad especially would have a freak attack to find out me and him are boyfriends. How can I get his sister to back down? Ever since we became more then friends he has really stepped things down and I rarely get to see him at all cause of his sister being always all over him.

He said it's not that he does not love me it's just his sister is getting on his back and he wants to make it seem like he does not talk to me anymore so she wont tell his parents anything. So you could say we are secretly dating cause no one but us knows about us being boyfriends. I respect his privacy and space and I told him it was all fine about him backing away in the mean time but I am wondering how to get his sister to back up from being all on his business or find a way so that she can be cool with us as more then friends. Suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Well, you can't be a "secret couple" forever. Seems like it's about time to come out.

Ads

11-09-2012, 01:37 PM

Yeah that's one of the hard things in life. Keeping your partner a secret. It's tragic and it seems like you can't or never will move on. You have to do the best you can with what you got and actually come out. If you guys want to relax and have a life that's the only option. And I'm sorry this has happened to you guys.

Before coming out try to talk to your boyfriends sister and tell her that you want her to back off because it's hurting your guys's relationship. And that it's not fair that she's doing this because you guys really love each other and would like to move on with the relationship that you guys have. And yeah if you don't want her to tell the dad then make sure she doesn't. I hope I helped and I wish both of you the best of luck.