This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHAT IS THE SIGN YOU HAD THE DEEPEST CONVERSATIONS WITH TO THE POINT YOUR LOVER MADE YOU STOP TALKING TO THEM?
11-09-2012, 01:30 PM
WHAT IS THE SIGN YOU HAD THE DEEPEST CONVERSATIONS WITH TO THE POINT YOUR LOVER MADE YOU STOP TALKING TO THEM?
I had a female friend I wish I could find her right now to help me through this lonely phase in my life her name was "Adrianna Silva" she is white girl she lived in California me and her had the best most deep conversations she is a "Cancer" I wish I could find her now cause I missed talking to her. When my ex Pisces girlfriend told me not to talk to her anymore it hurt me cause in reality I had better conversations with her than my ex Pisces girlfriend and the thing about it is my Pisces girlfriend was busy alot so I had nobody to talk to but her and I allowed each to login each other accounts at all times so it's not like I hide anything from my ex Pisces girlfriend it's just that my Pisces girlfriend was so busy that's why I always thought my Pisces girlfriend was cheating in her country cause she did not spend much time sending me message cause she supposedly said she was always working yet she got jealous when I was just talking friend to my Cancer friend who was only sending me friendly message nothing flirty.

Everyone you could add me as a friend on Facebook at the link below

http://www.facebook.com/deep.voicetaurus

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2012, 01:38 PM

No joke, I can talk for days with a Taurus. I guess Cancers and Taurus people have common ground when it comes to way of thinking the perspective we have on the world. One my good friends is a Taurus, we can spend a whole day together eating and talking Smile

Ads

Virgo sign. Love that moment. But she got a lot of different opinion.

My ex used to be so jealous of me and my relative.
We're so close and I always hug him.
He's like my closest guy friend. I share everything with him. So yeah, my ex got so jealous but he's no longer in my life so I have my freedom to do whatever I want. Smile

Aquarius

My lover can never tell me what to do. If they don't like what I'm doing and can't accept who ever I want to talk to, they can leave

Honestly, I talk to some virgos. And I also talk with many aquas like me. But my closest is a gemini. I love them so much. They treat me oh so right!!!!

Man my bf is jealous of his own reflection lol.
He prohibits I talk to anyone but him or his family
He crazy

Why do you generalize? Just because someone is a "Cancer" or "Pisces" doesn't mean that they are good convo partners.

Gemini. But I hate them. Smile